Friday, October 28, 2005

Day 2

Well day 2 is here and I don't have any comments made to my blog but am optimistic that I will eventually get some feedback. I recently made some cute cradle purses. I obtained the pattern from my good friend over at Crochetville. They are so cute! I wish I had a Granddaughter that could enjoy them. I am thinking about selling them at the craft fair or seeking out some deserving little girl for the holidays.

I tried making a ripple afghan last nite but just couldn't conquer the stitch. I am not going to give up however just going to give a rest for a little while and see if I can pick up some tips from my favorite website, Crochetville.

Another day has come and almost gone, looking forward to the Fall Back this weekend. God knows I could use the extra sleep.

Till tomorrow,

Pauline

No comments: