Friday, January 25, 2008

Black Eyed Susan


I created my second pattern. It is Maryland's state flower the Black Eyed Susan.

Please feel free to use it, but please mention my blog. Thanks and enjoy!

G Hook

100% Brown and Yellow Acrylic Yarn - I used the mill ends that I received from www.shopcaron.com

Stitches Used

SS - Slip Stitch

SC - Single Crochet

Chain 2

SS to form ring.

SC in ring 6 times.

SC in next 6 stitches twice.

Fasten off.

Attach yellow with SS and chain 6

SC in next 5 stitches.

SC in next stitch

Repeat for 8 petals.

Fasten off.

Copyright of crochetbypauline 2008

3 comments:

Smerdyakov said...

Maybe I'm just hyper-sensitive, but I think its racist to have a black-eyed susan without having a black-eyed shanice or a black-eyed guadalupe.

Lesalicious said...

Cute very cute flower.:)

Pauline said...

anonymous assclown - give me a break! Your name says it all.