Thursday, November 09, 2006

Part 3

Oh My Goodness! as Shirley Temple would say in her movies, has it been almost a year since I started this letter. Geez time flies when you're having fun! To continue with my story, in closing I would just like to let you all know that you must cherish the good times in life always because the not so great times shadow the good times. Life is what you make of it and there will be many times you will feel like life just shouldn't be this way. However, our family are good people and people like us need to make the world a better place. As you get older you will find that the world keeps getting smaller and smaller. There are many bad people who co-exist on this planet and hopefully as time passes on people will be nicer and this world will be more loving. Just remember always is family is the most important in all of your living years.

I Love You,

Memere

No comments: