Thursday, November 29, 2007

Busy Little Bee







I have been crocheting so much, my hook is smoking! I have so much going at the same time my head is spinning!

I had been working on two ripples when someone posted a pattern for a Jacob's Ladder Afghan and I just had to try it. It looked so cool.

What I like about it is it works up really fast and is not boring especially if you do the overlapping of the chains as you go. Here is a picture of it in progress.

I photographed it with the chains done and undone so you could see how neat it is.

This one is a keeper it will match my spare room bedspread perfectly. The ripples are Christmas gifts.

That's all for now, gotta go my hook is calling me.

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

Yes, you have been a busy bee love the ripples great job.:)