Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I won't be on for a few days due to the holiday. I am presently working on these projects:

Ripple Afghan
Round Ripple
Tote Purse

I need to make some fingerless gloves. Gee I have my work cut out for me!

I am hosting Thanksgiving at our house, so I will be too busy to even look at my hook, (maybe sneak some in while meal is cooking though).

We had our first snow yesterday just a dusting but made things a bit slippery. A few accidents out there. People just need to slow down!

In closing, I just want to wish from my family to yours,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you have much to eat, lots of laughter and being a couch potato afterward is totally allowed.

Pauline

1 comment:

Lesalicious said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was oh so lovely:) best of wishes to you and your love ones.:)